We Can Assist With:
- Personal care, hygiene
- Mobility assistance, including equipment
- All activities of daily living which includes:
- transferring from a bed and/or chair
- toileting and incontinence care
- perineal care
- Hoyer lifts, transfer boards, and complex equipment usage
- Dressing assist
- Ambulation assist
- Assistance with exercise and/or range of motion
- Medication reminder and/or medication set-up
- Meal Preparation
- Diabetes and vitals monitoring
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Respite Care
We provide a personalized plan of care that centers around your situation, and we work with you on a plan for aides and hours that suit your needs. Our staff is highly trained and supervised by our Registered Nurses.
We provide services in the Northeastern Michigan area including Arenac, Alcona, Alpena, Bay, Gladwin, Iosco, Montmorency, Ogemaw, Oscoda, and Presque Isle counties. Some of those cities include: Alpena, Atlanta, Au Gres, East Tawas, Fairview, Greenbush, Hale, Harrisville, Hillman, Lincoln, Mio, National City, Ossineke, Pinconning, Prescott, Standish, Sterling, Tawas City, Turner, Twining, West Branch, Whittemore and all others nearby!
We provide a 24-hour emergency nurses line so that you always have help if emergencies happen!
Costs of Care:
We offer lower rates than our competitors! Our goal is to meet the needs of the people in Northeast Michigan and give quality care at a lower cost. We allow for private pay, long-term care insurance, and other funding sources that may be provided by the state or other entities.